Our client, a renewable energy business located in Birmingham, is searching for a Management Accountant to join their successful team. They are a firm that is paving the way in the future of energy production so are experiencing high levels of growth, and therefore they provide exciting progression opportunities and development in-house. This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to work in industry alongside their studies.
The desired individual for this Management Accountant role will possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as they will have full-ownership of 2 sites where they will be required to relay information to both financial and non-financial stakeholders. They will be expected to complete many tasks for each of the sites. Some of these will include; producing month-end management accounts packs, providing support to the Financial Controller, producing detailed annual budget reporting, and ensuring company fixed asset registers are maintained.
- To be a part-qualified accountant or currently studying for their ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications.
- The ability to be highly versatile as some of the duties of this role are not just made up of Management Accountant duties, but also duties that wold typically be undertaken by a Financial Manager.
- Have experience of working in a SME background due to the nature of this position, as you will be required to complete various ad hoc tasks.
- It is essential to be highly proficient in using Microsoft Office packages (Excel etc.).
What you will receive
- The opportunity to work within a steady and successful business that is significantly growing, the future opportunities are fantastic.
- This job is fully remote so there is a big advantage of being fully flexible and saving valuable time on commuting to work every day.
- The advantage of study support to see you through the end of your studies (ACCA/CIMA etc.) alongside having great exposure within a well-established business.
- You will have the unique opportunity to be trusted and have autonomy to put your stamp on this role, while still receiving support and guidance from experienced and qualified accountants.
This unique Management Accountant position provides a great opportunity to gain exposure within a business that has full trust in its staff and supports them through their studies. There is a good opportunity for progression and growth in this position so if you are interested, please contact us.