A well-established manufacturing firm, located near Wolverhampton, is on the hunt for a Management Accountant to join their team. This role provides a great opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious individual to become part of a dynamic finance team.
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant position should be a strong communicator and highly organised to work well in this fast-paced environment. Ideally they should be a qualified/part qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with experience in a similar role.
- Should have solid experience of dealing with month-end accounts (journals, ledger close, reconciliations, analysis, and reports).
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and be confident with manipulating data sets.
- Be an outgoing and confident character as delivering reports and information to both financial and non-financial managers is essential.
- Strong organisational skills to be able to manage the workload in this fast paced environment.
What you will receive
- You will gain a great level of exposure to many different areas of this business as you will be in contact with multiple divisions (finance and non-finance).
- The opportunity to grow within the company as it is a well-established and ever-changing business that offers the support to enable you to progress to the next level on from a Management Accountant.
- A future thinking business that is willing to provide benefits, opportunities and a hybrid working schedule.
- Study support is available if required to assist with completion of necessary accounting qualifications as well as learning first hand from qualified work professionals.
This Management Accountant position would provide a great opportunity for an individual who is proactive and ambitious with their career as the business is rapidly evolving. If this sounds like a role that interests you, please contact us.