A well-established wholesale business is currently on the lookout for an outgoing and progressive Management Accountant to come and join their growing team in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-rounded and confident individual who is keen to embrace the business partnering side of finance whilst still keeping your hands in the accounting pot!
The ideal candidate for this position will be perusing their ACCA/CIMA qualification, whilst also have experience in a similar role with both accounting and analytical skills.
- Be a confident and clear communicator having previously liaised with key stakeholders regarding complex data and financial queries.
- Be able to prepare and produce monthly/ quarterly forecasts as well as annual budgets and monthly management reporting.
- Be a proactive and results driven individual who can support stakeholders, branch managers and divisional directors with annual business plans and overhead costing.
- Be actively studying your ACCA/CIMA qualification with a clear drive to complete your qualification.
What you will receive
- Have a wide range of exposure to the wider business including various sites and be able to build relationships with senior management throughout the organisation.
- Have the ability to work on a hybrid basis from your home and their offices in Birmingham.
- Be able to broaden your skill set in a fast-paced and supportive environment that will encourage you to grow.
- Have access to additional employee business discounts!
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a forward thinking Management Accountant who is both confident and personable. If you are looking for a role where you will be able to get your hands on the more commercially focused side of the business but be able to keep your foot in the accounting door then this could be the role for you. If you’re interested, please get in touch.