Mitchell Adam are currently on the lookout for a hands on and inspired Management Accountant to join our incredibly niche and innovative sustainables client, with an office in Solihull but based flexibly. The successful candidate for this position will be accounting on behalf of various sites around the UK, working with operations and site leaders to compile timely and accurate management packs for the Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an adaptable and knowledgeable Management Accountant with no problem with getting involved directly in production and operations, keeping themselves in the loop entirely with happenings on site. You will be analysing revenue, costs, stock, the P&L and balance sheets in order to consolidate variance reports for budgeting, forecasting and interpret month on month accurately.
- You will be a finalist in your professional studies, keen to qualify soon.
- You must be a confident communicator, with the ability to build rapport with a variety of internal stakeholders to ease the flow of site-to-site information.
- Have proven experience providing a commentary on variance between actuals and budgets & month to month.
- Ideally, you will have experience in manufacturing, or internal audit experience but this is not necessary.
What you will receive
- Have the ability to work from home, and travel to a UK site once a month.
- Find yourself in a position that will give you well-rounded exposure between financial and management reporting, business partnering and internal audit.
- Work closely with the rest of the business and be a spearhead operationally, not just finance.
- Have access to an incredible benefits package, and progression in line with the organic growth of the business.
This outstanding opportunity will give a lucky candidate a wide range of exposure within a forward thinking and constantly developing business owning its space. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please apply now to avoid missing out.