My client, a sustainable Engineering firm based in Solihull, is on the lookout for talent in the form of a Management Accountant to join their trailblazing accounts function. The successful candidate will be joining a business of the future, experiencing organic growth as the niche product cements itself into the local infrastructure.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced and diligent part qualified accountant, with a couple of papers left until qualification. You will be in an interesting, flexible role touching on financial reporting, controls and compliance across two sites. Day to day this will look like preparing the month end accounts including a detailed budget analysis, balance sheet consolidation and year end statutory accounts as well as VAT, fixed assets, and working with the auditors.
- You will ideally be a studying professional at finalist level in your ACCA/CIMA, with a view to qualify soon.
- The successful candidate will have a skill set within preparing the month end management pack, and year-end statutory accounts.
- Previous experience within an Engineering or Manufacturing business will be beneficial, for WIP and GRNI reports.
- It would be desirable for the candidate to have previously worked within a multi site business.
What you will receive
- Study support will be offered to the successful candidate to allow them to finish their professional qualifications.
- Have access to private health care, a generous pension and health rewards.
- Gain outstanding exposure in a sustainable business of the future.
- Work in a great team with other studiers, and qualified individuals to guide and coach.
This is a great opportunity for a finalist to get their foot in the door of a business they can be passionate about, that will support their growth for years to come. These opportunities are highly competitive, so please apply now to avoid missing out.