A global retail business is currently on the lookout for a commercially minded Management Accountant to come and join their outgoing and social team based in Redditch.
The ideal candidate for this position will have well-rounded experience in a similar role who is looking to broaden their expertise and gain more exposure to the commercial side of finance within a business. We are looking for a confident communicator who will be attending budget and forecast meetings, someone who will build and maintain key relationships throughout the business and be able to support management.
This role will offer a variety of exposure to the global side of the business and is perfect for someone who is familiar with the costing side of a business, whist retail experience is a bonus it is not essential for the role. If you are immediately available or on a short notice this will also be desirable!
Ideally, you will;
- Be Management Accountant with experience in a fast moving organisation and be able work to fast-paced month-end deadlines.
- Have previous experience in budgeting and forecasting and be able to communicate these reports to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure their understanding.
- Be able to understand and provide cost analysis to various divisions within a business, using your MS Excel skills.
- Be a keen student of CIMA or ACCA with the desire to complete your qualification nad progress your career.
In return, you will;
- Have the flexibility to work on a hybrid basis both from their offices and from home.
- Have the chance to gain a unique level of exposure to the more commercial side of a globally recognised business.
- Be working for a social and supportive team with the direct support of an experienced Finance Manager who is keen to invest in their staff development.
- Have access to a performance and company bonus scheme.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a progressive and driven Management Accountant who is looking to get more tools to their belt with a business that invests in their staff. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch!