A world-wide engineering company is currently on the lookout for a skilled Management Accountant to come and join their growing team in Shrewsbury. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and innovative organisation, who are on the up!
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is either part-qualified or newly qualified in ACCA or CIMA and is a progressive and driven character. Someone with strong analytical and reporting skills who is able to work within a fast-paced finance function.
This role is a varied and fast pace opportunity that will enable you to gain large amounts of exposure to various upcoming projects and build strong relationships throughout the wider business.
Ideally, you will;
- Have previous experience in a similar role being able to identify key variances and producing detailed and accurate forecasts.
- Have knowledge or previous experience in a similar sector being able to prepare stock and cost journals.
- Have previous experience in providing improvements to projects and assisted with the implementation of new systems and or internal controls.
- Be a drive, passionate and outgoing individual who is keen to drive their career and their team forward within an every-changing environment.
In return, you will;
- Have the opportunity to work closely with senior members of the finance team who you can absorb knowledge from and shadow closely.
- Be able to gain a range of exposure and get involved with key business improvements at the very start of the process.
- Have the chance to explore the wider business and be able to travel to various sites in order to build long lasting relations throughout the organisation.
- Be given the relevant support for you to complete your chosen qualification and be able to enhance your career once completed.
This role is ideal for a skilled management accountant who is looking to enhance their career and skill set to the next level. Someone who is drive with a “can do” attitude who can embrace change in a fast moving finance function,