A global food manufacturer is currently on the lookout for a talented and out-going Management Accountant to come and join their passionate and social team in Birmingham.
This role is a key part of the finance team and is ideal for a candidate who is keen to utilise their built up skill set but also be able to adapt and enhance their skills further. This role will require someone who is able to produce detailed management accounts but also be able to build strong relationships with the wider business.
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity for a candidate who is a strong communicator, someone who has the proven ability to work to fast-paced and tight deadlines and the successful candidate will have a results driven mind-set when overlooking business strategy.
Ideally, you will;
- Have previous experience in a similar role and with both month-end and year-end reporting.
- Have strong budgeting and forecasting experience in order to support the wider team and communicate these reports effectively both inside and outside of finance.
- Have experience in both implementing and improving new finance systems, along with strong MS Excel experience.
- Be able to build strong relationships throughout the business and be confident in managing those relationships in order to drive business improvement.
In return, you will;
- Be working for a globally recognised organisation that will enable you to gain a wider level of exposure both locally and oversees.
- Be able to build strong, long lasting relationships and build your own portfolio of work.
- Have access to a hybrid-working pattern with a split from home and office based.
- Be working for a social and uplifting team and be able to attend events throughout the year.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive and passionate Management Accountant who is looking to take that next step into a fast-paced and more stakeholder facing role. If you have experience within the manufacturing sector that is also a bonus! If you would like to find out more, please get in touch.