A large well known retail business is currently on the lookout for a passionate and driven Management Accountant to come and join their outgoing and growing team in Walsall.
This role will be a key part of the finance function and will be working alongside various senior managers throughout the business and will support the team in delivering month-end accounts and presenting results to the SLT.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an individual studying thier ACCA/ CIMA who has the proven ability to add value and key insight to a business, someone who is an excellent communicator and is able to form strong relations with external members of the business.
Ideally, you will;
- Be confident when liaising with internal and external stakeholders both inside and outside of finance.
- Have previously experience in preparing weekly, monthly and annual reports and be able to present accurate and detailed findings to the Finance Manager.
- Have proven experience in driving efficient and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Be able to communicate financial information
In return, you will;
- Have the flexibility to be able work both from their offices and from home on a hybrid basis.
- Be able to enhance your skill set and get hands on with upcoming improvements and projects in order to drive efficiency.
- Have the opportunity to gain management experience by shadowing with FM and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Gain the relevant support in order for you to complete your chosen qualification and progress throughout the organisation.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a confident and driven Management Accountant who is keen to drive a positive change within a business, someone who is on track to complete their qualification and is wanting to progress themselves and their team.