A global manufacturing business is currently on the look out for an outgoing and driven Assistant Accountant who is looking to take that next career step into a Junior Management Accountant role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and social individual who is studying their ACCA/ CIMA and is looking to step into a fast-moving and varied role within a large and supportive business. The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of month-end routines and journals.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to enhance their skill set with a well-known and reputable business as well as support them in completing their studies.
- Be a strong and effective communicator in order to liaise regularly with stakeholders on all levels.
- Have strong experience in month-end practises including journals, variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Be a keen studier of your ACCA / CIMA qualification with a clear drive to progress.
- Have experience in an Assistant Accountant, junior management accountant role or similar in order to pick up processes efficiently.
What you will receive
- Full study support package in order to complete your chosen qualification.
- The chance to be working for a well-known global business where you will be able to progress throughout the team.
- Have access to the flexible start and finish times, enabling you to have that work life balance.
- Be able to enhance your skills and build you own rapport with key stakeholders throughout the wider organisation and have fantastic support of a social and results focused team.
This position is a brilliant chance for someone who is looking to take that step into a management accounts focused role, someone who is keen and willing to grow whilst also being able to utilise the skills they have already built. If you’re looking for a role that will up skill and progress you, look no further. Please get in touch if you’d like to hear more.