We have had an amazing junior opportunity become available within the finance team of a construction business based in the Birmingham City Centre. This position here will be supporting with the processing of high volume invoices as well as reconciling supplier statements. This role is looking to begin quite quickly so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period.
This position is a temporary role, at this stage it is expected that the role will be rolling until at least after Christmas, however this business work a range of contracts and it is expected that new contracts will come in in the New Year which will either extend or potentially even convert this role into a permanent position. Another great benefit of this role is the hybrid structure, this position is only looking for the right person to be in the office one day a week, outside of that the successful person will have the option to work from home if they like! The ideal person for this position will have had some exposure to invoicing and have some relevant studies behind them so if this sounds like you and this opportunity is of interest then keep reading!
- Be immediately available or be on a short notice period (one week max) as this role is looking to begin quite quickly.
- Ideally have prior experience with invoice processing or data entry tasks.
- Have some kind of relevant studies (a degree or AAT), this role is a great foot in the door after those studies.
- Have great attention to detail, because this role requires large amount of data entry, attention to detail will be very crucial.
What you will receive
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large construction business, that gets involved in a range of exciting contracts!
- Have the opportunity to work within a temporary role that will give you (further) experience within finance and allow you to kick start a career!
- Have the opportunity for some hybrid working, as mentioned above this role is only required to be in the office one day a week.
- An opportunity to expand your skill set, any short term role is always going to give you exposure to new processes, systems, sector knowledge, which in turn will expand your skill set for the better.
If you are immediately available, have previous data entry/invoice processing experience and are looking for a foot in the door kind of role, then please submit your CV now, this is an amazing opportunity and it won’t be available for long.