We are working with a well-established business who are looking for a commercially minded Finance Graduate wanting a career as a Finance Analyst. This well-known retail business aims to offer fantastic training and career development to help you progress along with the business.
As the Junior Finance Analyst, your key focus will be on understanding the financial performance of the business as you work closely with Finance Business Partner, supporting with budgeting and forecasting. To be successful in this role, you should bring with you; strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as a can-do attitude.
- Advanced Excel skills (Power BI) as well as other data manipulation tools
- Feel comfortable in manipulating complex financial information into a format easily understood by non-financial stakeholders, providing guidance based on high quality analysis
- Consider yourself a meticulous individual, with a keen eye for detail and aptitude for drawing trends and conclusions from complex data
- Recently graduated or recently started a professional accountancy qualification and now searching for an organisation that can continue to support your career aspirations
In return, you will:
- A varied and hands-on role which offers you a great deal of responsibility and exposure to working closely with senior management on a daily basis
- Take advantage of the fantastic benefits that the company have to offer including a full study package and the option to occasionally work from home
- The chance to get your foot in the door with a business that believes its most important asset is its staff; they have a fantastic working culture, pride themselves on supporting personal and professional development
- Gain the responsibility of assisting with crucial stakeholder decisions and building rapport with business partners to improve areas within the company
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Finance Analyst to gain direct commercial and business-partnering exposure. If this sounds of interest, please apply now!