We are on the lookout for a driven and enthusiastic Finance Analyst to come and join a well-known retail business in the South of Birmingham. This role is the ideal entry-level position for someone who is a keen student of their AAT, ACCA or CIMA and wants to enhance their experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a keen junior who has strong MS Excel skills and has a clear drive to progress within a business, someone who wants to learn and develop from senior management and who has strong communication skills in order to liaise with multiple departments throughout the business both inside and outside of finance.
- A strong communicator who is able to liaise with and provide insightful information to the operations side of the business as well as financial and non-financial senior leadership.
- Strong MS Excel skills including Vlook-ups and Pivot tables, in order to collate data and produce details reports.
- Have good attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Be a dynamic and driven individual who is able to build strong, lasting relationships across the business.
What you will receive
- You will be joining a well-known household name that is keen to support in your career and qualification development, giving you the opportunities to succeed with both.
- Have access to an attractive study support package in order for you to complete your chosen qualification and process with the business.
- Have access to a wide range of discounts for both the business products and retail products.
- Be working on a hybrid basis from both your home and their offices in South Birmingham.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a progressive and out-going finance analyst who is keen to progress in their qualification and to get their foot in the door with a fantastic business who will support your progression. If you’re interested in the role, please get in touch.