A fast-growing business that we have been working with based near Redditch is in need of an Invoice Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis to support with an exciting project that they are currently working on. This role here will be working alongside the finance team as well as the order processing team to ensure that invoices are being paid correctly, there is a lot of issues surrounding payments of these invoices so we are looking for someone who is a bit of problem solver who can come in and investigate what is holding up payment for these invoices!
This position here is going to be working closely with the Finance Director to work on a range of these queries as well as other ad-hoc finance tasks. What makes this position so exciting is that they aren’t just looking for someone to come in and resolve these issues, they are wanting the successful person to come in and implement new processes and changes to prevent these issues happening going forward. This role is going to be revolutionary and exciting because you will have creative freedom to work on these issues. The role is looking to start immediately so please only apply if you are immediately available!
- Have worked in a finance position of some sort that will make you familiar with the invoice process, then any experience from working in stores and on site that would help with stock queries will be beneficial.
- Have query resolution experience; ideally, this will have involved interacting and liaising with a range of departments, as we are looking for a strong communicator for this role.
- Be a positive individual who loves a challenge, this role is fast paced and we are looking for someone who is happy to get in and give it a go with a positive attitude!
- Be strong with IT and systems as this role will be using a range of systems and being able to pick things up quickly will be essential.
What you will receive
- Get to work for a large business, where there are opportunities for progression or even to find a home for your career where you can perfect the job and be the go to person!
- Receive great opportunities to expand your experience in this project role as other managers can give you opportunities to learn new things.
- Work within a really supportive team who are very fun loving, social and eager to welcome someone into the happy dynamic they have created.
- Work within a hybrid role, this position offers a 3/2 working from home split.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you have experience with invoicing and queries needed, then please submit your application now!