A well-known manufacturing business that we have been working with based North of the Birmingham City Centre is in need of an Invoice Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis to support with an exciting project that they are currently working on. This role here will be working alongside the finance team as well as the order processing team to ensure that invoices are being received and filed correctly, as well as processing these into the system and resolving queries that are related to these invoices. This position will be the point of contact for any invoice queries as well, so ideally the successful person will have had exposure to an administration role with invoicing responsibilities before.
This position here is going to be supporting with an exciting project the business is working on, however there is nothing stopping this role from going permanent as this business are consistently working on new projects and if you get into the business and prove your abilities there is nothing stopping you from securing that role. This role is looking to last for roughly 4-6 months to begin with but can potentially extend. The ideal person for this role will be someone who finds themselves immediately available with a bit of the relevant experience who is looking to get back into finance. It will be a great way to get up to date experience in this sector and to gain exciting project experience, which is very transferable to any fast-paced environment role.
- Have worked in an administration role previously that had an invoicing aspect to it.
- Have query resolution experience; ideally, this will have involved interacting and liaising with a range of departments, as we are looking for a strong communicator for this role.
- Be a positive individual who loves a challenge, this role is fast paced and we are looking for someone who is happy to get in and give it a go with a positive attitude!
- Be strong with IT and systems as this role will be using a range of systems and being able to pick things up quickly will be essential.
What you will receive
- Get to work for a large business, where there are opportunities for progression or even to find a home for your career where you can perfect the job and be the go to person!
- Receive great opportunities to expand your experience in this project role as other managers can give you opportunities to learn new things.
- Work within a really supportive team who are very fun loving, social and eager to welcome someone into the happy dynamic they have created.
- Receive ongoing support from Mitchell Adam regarding this position, if you need additional training or extra support, we will be there to provide this!
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you have experience with invoicing needed, then please submit your application now!