We are currently recruiting for a really exciting opportunity in a widely recognised Investment Management business. This Investment Assistant position will provide bags of exposure and provides study support to relevant qualifications! The business are extremely progressive and supportive, they’re looking for a bright and engaging candidate to hit the ground in this position!
Ideally, the successful candidate will have some experience in a similar role in order to take on this position smoothly and confidently! The Investment Assistant will be getting involved with reconciling and processing client payments and reviewing ISA applications. Our esteemed client is particularly looking for a candidate with experience in payment allocation as that is extremely lendable to this role! The team is sociable, welcoming and driven, they’re really hoping for a candidate with a similar personality to join them!
- Previous experience in a similar role with duties like payment allocation or processing would be beneficial in taking on this position
- Excellent attention to detail, confident communication skills and an aptitude for learning are all essential attributes in this role
- Be a motivated individual with the drive to learn and grow with the business!
- If possible, it would be ideal for the candidate to be immediate or on a shorter notice period as our client would like to get started as soon as possible
What You Will Receive
- Join a globally recognised business that promotes and supports learning and progression!
- Enjoy a great work/life balance with an extremely generous and flexible hybrid working set-up!
- Benefit from full study support to relevant qualifications such as the IOC!
- Further your career in Investment/Wealth management in this fabulous business!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with previous experience in payment allocation or processing to further their career! This business is well-known, supportive and promotes progression from within. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then, please apply now!