I am currently searching for an accomplished Management Accountant to join an established software business based in Birmingham, this is an interim opportunity offering a generous Hybrid setting.
This business will need a well-established contractor with the ability to parachute into this ever changing environment and hit the ground running – this is an exciting opportunity to make a tangible impact of on the performance of a well-known business. A successful candidate will be responsible for producing accurate management information and financial reports, and will support the operational management team with insightful financial analysis to aid and influence operational decision-making.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a well-established knowledge of management accounts ideally with contracting experience.
- Have exposure to providing financial support to financial and non-finance people, with proven experience of the delivery of insightful and detailed finance analysis.
- Have excellent attention to detail and communication skills with a strong personality
- Have a strong background as a management accountant, allowing you to efficiently improve reporting / processes and make intelligent and meaningful recommendations to budget holders;
In Return you will –
- Have the opportunity to exercise your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability in your business area.
- Be encouraged to exercise your process improvement skills to ensure the business is set for future growth
- Gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly.
- Have the possibility to be taken on permanently or progress onto other projects within the business.
This role is a fantastic position for an experienced accountant to test their business and value-adding skills within a successful and ever changing business, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.