I am working with a well-established business looking for a strong interim accountant to strengthen the team during a twelve-month maternity cover. This a Risk and Compliance role where you will be directly supporting the businesses Risk Manager to ensure compliance through the finance function. This role would be perfect for an accountant with a strong audit background.
Your duties will include working outside of standard operations to challenge the integrity of Management information ensuring accuracy and insight whilst ensuring the businesses standards are met.
The role is coming at a crucial time for the business as they launch a number of new project and mobilises new clients, ensuring historic backlogs are reconciled. This role suits a strong detail driven accountant with a commercial flair.
- Either hold or be working towards a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- A proven track record of hitting the ground running within an audit, forensic, risk accounting or a reconciliation heavy role.
- Example of when you have working in a ‘cash based’ role, and knowledge of a fundamental understanding of cash & risk control, movement and allocation.
- Niche industry exposure within internal risk which will bolster your CV to any business going forward.
- Work with a fantastic manager that will take you under their wing, and allow you to work with huge clients gaining fantastic experience.
- Work from home three times a week after an initial time period learning the role.
- Potential for a permanent role within the business.
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming accountant with strong attention to detail looking for a niche industry position. Please reach out immediately to avoid disappointment.