Our client is a high growth Services business with sites nationwide are searching for an Interim Management Accountant to strengthen the finance function through this exciting time of growth.
Supporting the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will carry out a full review of financial reporting within the business, working closely with the wider team to drive profitability, improving financial awareness and raising the profile of finance across the organisation. This position is integral in allowing the business to achieve its projected growth, as such we are searching for confident and motivated qualified accountant with extensive experience gained at site level.
What is required
- An ACA/ACMA/ACCA qualified accountant with the ability to “hit the ground running” within an interim role.
- A proven track record of working closely with budget holders to improve financial awareness and drive performance
- Able to review existing reporting processes and financial systems, constantly striving to improve efficiency and control
- Confident in your ability to pick up a complex multi-site role, providing support and accurate, timely management reporting to a variety of senior stakeholders
What you will receive
- An opportunity to join a unique business that is at an exciting point in its growth cycle, playing a key role in allowing them to deliver their growth plans
- Work autonomously and gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff.
- Be encouraged to exercise and build your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability.
- Gain experience in a fast paced, high pressure business environment with a chance to develop your organisation and adaptability skills.
This as a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant with extensive experience at site level help structure reporting and drive operational performance in this growing business.