Mitchell Adam are working with an exciting private equity back SME feel business that is part of a global conglomerate. This business is going through an exciting system transformation and is looking for a strong Management Accountant to strengthen the finance function during this time of change, on a part time basis.
A successful candidate will have proven experience working within a well-rounded Management Accountant role – ideally within an SME setting. In this role you will be responsible for leading the month process including balance sheet reconciliation, cash allocations and reporting of general ledgers.
Ideally you will
- Be a newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA and CIMA) ideally with experience working within an SME setting.
- Showcase previous experience in a management accounting role, experience including budgeting & forecasting and completing monthly management accounts.
- Have a hit the ground running with a willingness to immerse yourself into a new business and their culture.
- Have excellent communication and relationship skills with the ability to work with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
In Return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work autonomously and gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff.
- Be encouraged to exercise and build your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability.
- Gain experience supporting a finance function through an exciting SAP implementation.
- Have a long term stable contract with a completion bonus.
This role is a great position for an experienced accountant to test their business and value-adding skills within a successful developing company, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.