I am searching for a Management Accountant to join a successful business based in Nuneaton, we are looking for a strong Management Accountant with the ability to deal with the high pressure environment and successfully work towards targets.
You will be responsible for preparing, developing and analysing financial information to be presented to leadership teams throughout the company in order for them to make informed strategic decisions.
Daily duties can include but are not limited to reviewing and challenging information provided by the regional team, producing monthly management accounts, reports and providing in depth analysis as well as assisting with year-end accounts.
Ideally you will:
- Have excellent communication and relationship skills with the ability to work with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility and initiative when faced responding to the business’s needs.
- Have the ability to organise workload and effectively for the purpose of meeting deadlines
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), however if you are qualified by experience or a finalist you will be considered if you have relevant construction experience.
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work autonomously and gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff.
- Be encouraged to exercise and build your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability.
- Gain experience in a fast paced, high pressure business environment with a chance to develop your organisation and adaptability skills.
This role is a great position for an experienced accountant to test their business and value-adding skills within a successful company, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.