I am working alongside a well-established business specialising in education within the midlands who are a leader in their market field. Due to recent restructuring this business is searching for an Interim Management Accountant to join the team based just outside of Birmingham.
Within this Management Accountant role you will be working closely with the Financial Controller and be given the responsibility of the accounts production, financial reposting and business partnering to senior stakeholder within the business. They are looking for a strong interim accountant with the ability to work autonomously within the role.
Ideally you will:
- Have excellent communication and relationship skills with the ability to work with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility and initiative when faced responding to the business’s needs.
- Have the ability to organise workload and effectively for the purpose of meeting deadlines
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), however if you are qualified by experience or a finalist you will be considered if you have relevant experience.
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work autonomously and gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff.
- Be encouraged to exercise and build your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability.
- Gain experience in a fast paced, high pressure business environment with a chance to develop your organisation and adaptability skills.
This role is a great position for an experienced accountant to test their business and value-adding skills within a successful and established company, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.