I am working alongside a local government body who are searching for an Interim Head of Finance to lead and strengthen the finance function during an exciting time of restructuring,
A successful candidate will be liaising with senior staff members and working directly with the Finance Director whilst leading a small team of qualified finance business partners. This is a varied role which will require a hands on approach and ability to ‘get stuck in’ with the team whilst continuing to manage the senior stakeholders expectations.
What is required:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with relevant experience leading a team of qualified accountants
- The ability to review current reporting processes and liaise feedback to other staff members to increase efficiency.
- A strong public sector background with a proven track record of ‘hitting the ground running’ within a similar role.
What you will receive:
- An exciting opportunity to make a real impact within a complex and growing business whilst offering insight to other staff members
- Be encouraged to exercise your Team management skills to ensure the finance function continues to run at full capacity.
- Gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly.
- Have the opportunity to showcase your value adding skills within a household business.
This Head of Finance role is immediately available and an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant. Apply now to avoid disappointment.