We are currently working alongside an exciting and ever evolving private equity backed business in their search for a Head of finance to support and a busy area within the finance function..
Within this role you will be responsible for leading the monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting as well as historical reporting sets. You will also be number one in the department and there for will be providing strategic and financial leadership when liaising to your reporting staff members as well as the businesses executive team.
What is required:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with relevant experience leading a team of qualified accountants
- The ability to review current reporting processes and liaise feedback to other staff members to increase efficiency.
- A strong Private Equity background with a proven track record of ‘hitting the ground running’ within a similar role.
What you will receive:
- An exciting opportunity to make a real impact within a complex and growing business whilst offering insight to other staff members
- Be encouraged to exercise your Team management skills to ensure the finance function continues to run at full capacity.
- Gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly.
- Have the opportunity to showcase your value adding skills within a household business.
This Head of Finance role is immediately available and an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant. Apply now to avoid disappointment.