Mitchell Adam are working a well established business in Birmingham who are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the team as a Head of Commercial Finance on an interim basis with a generous hybrid set up.
You will be working alongside Senior Management within the Marketing and Sales Department to support the decision making and ensuring your department works effectively within this complex and fast paced business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; providing business support, looking for areas to optimise and drive efficiency, sales and marketing Analysis as well as forecasting and budget management.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with notable achievements that highlight your commercial acumen, and where you have made a measurable impact on a business from a commercial finance standing;
- Have experience of providing financial support of a commercial nature to non-finance people, with proven experience of being able to quickly translate analysis into meaningful operational strategy
- Be able to demonstrate examples in which you have been able to add direct value to your business area through cost-saving initiatives, general business / reporting improvements and informing strategic business decisions
- Be an effective and assured leader of people
In return, you will:
- Work in a senior capacity for very large retail business, enjoying complete autonomy in your role – organising your own workload and generating / leading your own projects
- Be encouraged to exercise your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins, profitability and overall performance
- Enjoy genuine opportunities to advance and progress your career in a successful, growing and highly commercial business
This is a great position for an experienced senior accountant to gain operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.