I am currently working with an excellent FMCG business are looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their fast paced and ever-changing finance function.
Your responsibilities will include preparing dashboards to present and explain to stakeholders and keep them up to date with business requirement including actual sales results versus forecasts and overall profitability of sales, as well as providing meaningful decision support to The Head of Finance with commercial decision making.
Ideally, you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) – ideally with experience within retail or FMCG.
- Be able to confidently gather and organise business requirements in terms of information, KPI requirements and dashboard reporting.
- Have experience working in a similar role using your macro and Power BI skills to manipulate data.
- Confidently communication skills to support you in building strong client relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
In Return, you will –
- Have flexibility and autonomy in your role, allowing you to recommend and implement specific changes designed to help you make effective commercial impact in your particular business area.
- Work in a friendly, flexible and supportive environment with additional perks whilst working on site.
- Gain experience working within a successful retail business a company.
- Enjoy great opportunities to develop and progress your career, because they always look to promote internally
This Analyst role is a great position for an experienced accountant to test their business acumen within a successful developing company, please apply now to avoid disappointment.