I am currently recruiting for an experienced FP&A analyst to join the team of an established international retail business to assist the Head of FP&A during a busy restructuring.
A successful candidate will be involved in a number of high profile projects inclusive of supporting the delivery of the long term strategic plan, annual group budget, periodic reforecasts and capital reporting processes. Developing and maintaining robust financial models in support of these processes. Responsible for tracking and understanding the key drivers of performance across the European business, presentations to senior management across the business to understand performance, including forward looking analysis.
This fast paced business is looking for an interim who can really hit the ground running and provide instant support throughout.
Ideally, you will:
- Be recently qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience of preparing management reports and variance analysis to an accurate level, preferably within retail.
- Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
- Have experience of a similar role (i.e. financial analysis, financial planning, coordination of budgeting, etc.) in another fast-paced business
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to provide influential insight to financial and non-financial people, whilst building strong work relationships throughout the company.
In return, you will –
- Join an established, commercially-focussed, successful and fast-paced organisation that will provide genuine experience to develop your career and skill-set.
- Enjoy a good level of autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to initiate projects to help improve process and procedures in your area.
- Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role.
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great position for an ambitious experienced accountant to gain operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.