Mitchell Adam are working with a successful and ever changing FMCG business in search for an Interim Fixed Asset Accountant to asset with handover periods whilst the permanent recruitment is ongoing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong accountant with extensive capital and fixed asset experience to showcase their knowledge within a well-known and fast paced business, you will be the main point of contact for development activity. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the fixed asset register, this includes accurate journal postings in regards to additions, disposals, deprecations alongside regular balance sheet reconciliations to ensure all capitalised interest and SLA postings are completed in a timely fashion.
What is required;
- Extensive experience working in with Fixed Assets and Capital Accounting.
- Evidence of parachuting into fast paced environments in an interim setting and liaising with the wider business, ideally within an FMCG business.
- Experience in putting together various sets of accounts, capable of reacting to different accounting environments and needs.
What you will receive;
- Have the opportunity to showcase your value adding skills within a large nationwide business, enjoying complete autonomy in your role.
- Gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly.
- Work within an impressive team who will support and push your best performance.
This Fixed Asset Accountant position would be ideal for an experienced finance interim to test their business and value-adding skills in an environment that will reward this type of success and use your ideas to ensure future success.