I am currently working alongside an exciting high growth PE backed business who are looking for an Interim Financial Controller to support the Finance Director whilst reorganising the finance function to support recent growth.
This well rounded role will include, but is not limited to internal and external financial analysis and reporting, leading the statutory accounts process, Leading the finance team and Liaising directly with Operational Managers throughout the business.
What is required
- A qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong contracting experience ideally within high growth SME or PE Backed businesses.
- Experience leading and managing a Finance team whilst overseeing the day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deputise the Finance Director when necessary
- The ability to lead and complete the end to end statutory accounts by liaising with internal and external auditors.
What you will receive
- Work in an high-growth, established and successful SME business, in a friendly, flexible, open and supportive working environment
- Gain commercial and operational finance experience working closely with the FD – advising on your recommendations to improve the performance of the business and the strategic direction of the company.
- Have the opportunity to showcase your business acumen with full autonomy in your role and liaising directly with the FD and senior board members.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to improve business performance, change commercial finance and have direct exposure to key decisions in the business.