Mitchell Adan are working alongside a well-established manufacturing company based just outside of Birmingham who are currently going through a period of rapid growth and are looking for a strong Financial Controller to strengthen and support the finance team going forward, initially on an interim basis.
You will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and managing the finance team, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for, but not limited to; guiding the business through the annual budgeting and forecasting process, the production of board reports and presentations, providing an insightful business-partnering service to budget holders across the business and the provision of meaningful commercial analysis aimed at continually improving profitability.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a confident communication style, preferably having had exposure to dealing with senior managers (both finance and non-finance).
- Have good financial reporting, control & analysis skills, allowing you to quickly identify and address improvements that can be made in order to increase productivity, streamline processes and improve reporting outputs;
- Possess strong management and leadership, with great relationship-building and influencing qualities;
- Be able to demonstrate examples in which you have been able to add direct value to your business area through cost-saving initiatives, general business / reporting improvements and informing strategic business decisions
In return, you will –
- Work in a senior capacity for a growing manufacturing business, enjoying complete autonomy in your role – organising your own workload and generating / leading your own projects
- Be encouraged to exercise your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins, profitability and overall performance
- Enjoy genuine opportunities to advance and progress your career in a successful, growing and highly commercial business
- Add an excellent string to your bow working within such a rapid expansion period with the possibility of a permanent role going forward.
This is a great position for an experienced Financial Controller to gain operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.