We are working on behalf of a multinational retail business with an exciting opportunity for an experienced contractor to join the team as a Financial Controller to directly support The Head of Finance on an interim basis.
This is an excellent role to showcase a broad and well-rounded knowledge within a strong finance function, responsibilities will include leading the month end accounts as well as various aspects of financial accounting to support multiple teams within the finance function.
Experience contracting within retail or FMCG business is desirable to ensure strong sector knowledge and the ability to “hit the ground running” within this fast paced and ever changing business.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) – ideally with experience within retail or FMCG.
- Confident communication skills to support you in providing financial support and building strong client relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Have great organisation skills and the ability to maintain an excellent eye for detail whilst multitasking.
- Have experience working in a similar role with exposure to Tax, VAT and audit reporting.
In return, you will –
- Gain experience working with several high profile commercial stakeholders, both financial and non-financial.
- Have the opportunity to showcase your commercial business acumen within a largely successful, fast paced retailer.
- Be immersed into an award winning company with a state of the art work space to enjoy when you are not working remotely.
- Have good attention to detail with the ability to analyse trends and patterns for large amounts of sales & performance data in a timely manner.
This is a great opportunity for a talented qualified accountant to test their business acumen and value adding skills in a large, well established company. This role is available immediately, please apply now to avoid disappointment.