I am currently searching for a strong Financial Accountant with extensive experience within the public sector to join the team of this well-established business to strengthen the finance function on an interim basis, this role offers a generous hybrid setting.
A successful candidate will be responsible for reporting into the chief accountant, preparing year-end statutory accounts as well as providing insightful financial analysis relating to group performance.
Ideally you will –
- Be recently qualified (ACCA or ACA) and looking for a genuine opportunity to advance, progress and develop your within a large not for profit business
- Have excellent technical financial accounting skills with a background of working either in the audit department of a practice, or in a financial accounting role within the public sector
- Demonstrate great presentation skills with the ability to present information clearly and concisely to senior stakeholder both in and outside of the business.
- Professional contractor to enable you to really “hit the ground running” in a contract role
In return, you will;
- Enjoy a good level of autonomy in your role, where you will be encouraged to initiate projects and initiatives to help improve process, procedures and reports in your area.
- Become an important part of the financial accounting team, helping to contribute in a meaningful way to business improvements and strategic direction.
- Work with several high-profile people (both in finance and non-finance) to help you build your overall experience / profile.
- Gain excellent leadership experience within a fast paced and varied environment, with a generous Hybrid setting.
This is a great position for an experienced Financial Controller to gain exposure within a large Public sector business, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.