Our client, a global manufacturing business is looking for a strong financial accountant to support the finance team initially during a busy year end period and to further support the team during ongoing time of change.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of external financial reports whilst continuously assessing and improving the financial reporting process to improve accuracy. This role also includes the management of the external audit process, co-ordinating with external auditors and liaising with internal finance team.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) ideally with group experience within manufacturing.
- Hold excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex financial information to a variety of finical and non-financial stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of stock accuracy, stock adjustments and understanding of international currency.
- Be confident to get stuck into the role and really hit the ground running within a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
In Return you will –
- Have the opportunity to showcase your value adding skills very large international business, enjoying complete autonomy in your role.
- Be encouraged to exercise your process improvement skills to ensure the business is set for future growth.
- Gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly.
- Have a possible opportunity for a permanent role within this exciting business.
This Financial Accountant position would be ideal for an experienced finance interim to test their business and value-adding skills in an environment that will reward this type of success and use your ideas to ensure future success.