I am working exclusively with an exciting client, who is looking for a strong Financial Accountant to help strengthen the finance function during their busy financial reporting period.
This business is looking for a strong and professional contractor who can work independently and really ‘hit the ground running’ when entering a new role and business. Your responsibilities will include preparing financial accounts, the quarterly balance sheet review, gather internal and external audit information and ensuring compliance throughout.
What is required:
- An ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant or finalist with relevant experience preparing monthly accounts for profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow.
- The ability to review current reporting processes and liase feedback to other staff members to increase efficiency.
- A strong contracting background with a proven track record of ‘hitting the ground running’ within a new and complex business.
What you will receive:
- An exciting opportunity to make a real impact within a complex and growing business whilst offering insight to other staff members
- Be encouraged to exercise your process improvement skills to ensure the business is set for future growth.
- Gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly.
- Have the opportunity to showcase your value adding skills very large international business, enjoying complete autonomy in your role.
This Financial Accountant position would be ideal for an experienced finance interim to test their business and value-adding skills in an environment that will reward this type of success and use your ideas to ensure future success.