Our client is going through an exciting time of expansion and is looking for a strong accountant with experience in Agresso to join as a Finance Manager reporting directly into to The Head of Finance on an interim basis.
This role requires a strong knowledge and previous experience working with Agresso in order to support senior staff members. You will be responsible for a large part of the business operations to provide effective budget housekeeping and ongoing process improvement ensuring efficiency throughout the business.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience working with Agresso, Strong Excel and Power BI knowledge will also be beneficial.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to provide influential insight to financial and non-financial people, whilst building strong working relationships throughout the company.
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business unit through cost-saving initiatives, general business/reporting improvements and informing strategic business decisions
In return, you will –
- Enjoy a good level of autonomy in your role, where you will be encouraged to initiate projects and initiatives to help improve process, procedures and reports in your area.
- Become an important part of the technical accounting team, helping to contribute in a meaningful way to business improvements and strategic direction.
- Work with several high-profile people (both in finance and non-finance) to help you build your overall experience / profile.
- Gain experience within a well-established and growing not for profit business, with potential of the role going permanent.
This is a great opportunity for a talented qualified accountant to gain business partnering experience within the finance function of a well-established business. This role is available immediately, please apply now to avoid disappointment.