I’m working alongside a business that is a market leader in their industry, they are looking for an Interim Finance Business Partner to strengthen their finance function whilst they are moving through an exciting time of change and support them with building a new FP&A function.
A successful candidate will be business partnering directly with the Head of Finance to drive the budgeting and forecasting processes throughout the business and to preform variance and market analysis to determine the key drivers for financial results and potential actions.
Ideally, you will –
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or working towards your qualification
- Confident communication skills to support you in providing financial support and building strong client relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Previous experience working on projects whilst being influential in strategic decision making across the wider business.
- Have great organisation skills and the ability to maintain an excellent eye for detail whilst multitasking.
In return, you will –
- Join a growing, commercially-focussed, successful and fast-paced organisation that will provide genuine experience to develop your career and skill-set.
- Enjoy a good level of autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to initiate projects to help improve process and procedures in your area.
- Be immersed into an award winning company with a modern workspace to enjoy when you are not working remotely.
- Have good attention to detail with the ability to analyse trends and patterns for large amounts of sales & performance data in a timely manner.
If you are looking for a new, exciting role within accounts then this position presents a great opportunity to not only grow within a company but gain valuable skills along the way. This role is available immediately, please apply now to avoid disappointment.