I am working with a well-known FMCG business in their search for an Interim Finance Business Partner to strengthen the ever-changing finance function.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to showcase their commercial acumen by providing insight and challenging the retail team, empowering them to drive development and adding value to the company.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; supporting and leading the retail team through the budget and forecasting processes, assisting the MI manager in development and training of other team members as well as ensuring balance sheet accounts are settled.
Ideally, you will –
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have relevant industry experience within a retail/FMCG environment.
- Confident communication skills to support you in providing financial support and building strong client relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Previous experience working on projects whilst being influential in strategic decision making across the wider business.
- Have great organisation skills and the ability to maintain an excellent eye for detail whilst multitasking.
In return, you will –
- Join a growing, commercially-focussed, successful and fast-paced organisation that will provide genuine experience to develop your career and skill-set.
- Enjoy a good level of autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to initiate projects to help improve process and procedures in your area.
- Be immersed into an award winning company with a modern workspace to enjoy when you are not working remotely.
- Have good attention to detail with the ability to analyse trends and patterns for large amounts of sales & performance data in a timely manner.
If you are looking for a new, exciting role within accounts then this position presents a great opportunity to not only grow within a company but gain valuable skills along the way. This role is available immediately, please apply now to avoid disappointment.