I am currently working alongside an international manufacturing business who are searching for an interim Finance Business Partner to support the finance team. Based in Solihull with a generous hybrid setting.
Working closely with senior management to support the finance function as a whole, you will need to provide accurate insight financial analysis (including sales & margin analysis, detailed business analysis and management information, forecasting and commentary, budget management, etc.) to support and facilitate operational decision-making at a strategic level for this complex and fast-paced business.
The successful applicant will hold the ability to wear multiple hats within a large company and to work directly with the finance team and stake holder to help deliver value-adding and commercially focuses to improve margin.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with demonstrable experience of producing financial analysis in a commercial environment (preferably in a business partner capacity) ideally having exposure within transport/logistics
- Have experience of providing financial support of a commercial nature to non-finance people, with proven experience of providing insightful and detailed information
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business unit through cost-saving initiatives, general business/reporting improvements and informing strategic business decisions
- Possess strong excel skills allowing for quick and efficient interpretation of performance data
In return, you will:
- Work in a very large, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth (progression into future projects or possible permanent opportunities will be a reward for success in this role)
- Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role
- Enjoy outstanding career experience in an environment that focuses on developing its staff
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great position for an ambitious experienced accountant to gain operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.