Mitchell Adam are recruiting for a market leader within their sector and are looking to bring on an Interim Finance Analyst at their site based just outside of Birmingham.
In this role you will be responsible for providing accurate, data-based information by analysing and researching the financial information based on the companies KPI’s as well as sales and probability forecasting
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) – ideally with experience within retail or FMCG.
- Be able to confidently gather and organise business requirements in terms of information, KPI requirements and dashboard reporting.
- Have experience working in a similar role using your macro and Power BI skills to manipulate data.
- Confidently communication skills to support you in building strong client relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
In Return, you will –
- Have flexibility and autonomy in your role, allowing you to recommend and implement specific changes designed to help you make effective commercial impact in your particular business area.
- Work in a friendly, flexible and supportive environment with additional perks whilst working on site.
- Gain experience working within a successful SME environment within a rapidly expanding Family owned company.
- Have the opportunity take on a permanent post within the business after 6 months.
This senior role is a great position for an experienced accountant to test their business acumen within a successful developing company, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.