I am working alongside a well-established manufacturing business looking to strengthen their finance function by sourcing an interim cost accountant, in their head office just outside of Birmingham.
This Costing Accountant role is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to showcase your attention to detail within a large fast paced business.
Ideally you will:
- Have previously worked in a manufacturing/retail environment
- Part qualified/qualified ACCA/CIMA or newly qualified
- Previous experience within BOM, PCO process, PPV reports, clear down of scrap, sales and COGS reports, inventory analysis and scrappage
- Have experience within inventory reporting and management, sales and margin reporting, and variance analysis
In return you will:
- Competitive salary with development opportunities
- Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment
- Have a varied workload within a challenging role
- Full study support package towards CIMA or ACCA
This Financial Accountant position would be ideal for an experienced finance interim to test their business and value-adding skills in an environment that will reward this type of success and use your ideas to ensure future success.