I am currently working with an exciting Retail business located in South Birmingham who are in search of a Commercial Finance Analyst to strengthen the finance function during a busy period.
This exciting role will immerse you straight into an operational and commercial business-facing finance role. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; budgeting and forecasting, month end reporting and reconciling P&L.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a recently-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with a good commercial accounting background and an analytical nature
- Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
- Be ambitious and motivated, with evident qualities of initiative and drive
- Be motivated by the ability to add tangible value in your role, with the initiative to demonstrate instances in which you can directly improve a process or positively influence a situation
In return, you will:
- Work in a very large, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth
- Gain direct exposure to the commercial side of the business – actually adding value to the business and influencing commercial strategy decisions
- Enjoy a competitive salary with rewards and benefits being given for good performance and loyalty
- Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focusses on developing and progressing it’s staff
- Have complete autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to create your own workload and initiate projects / initiatives to help improve process, procedures and reports in your area
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious recently-qualified accountant to gain direct commercial exposure in a large, successful business