Our Client is currently searching for an Assistant Management Account to assist with a reconciliation project with their European entity. This is an initial 6 month project with potential to extend.
In this role you will reporting directly into The European sister company to investigate large discrepancies in their historic reconciliations reports to not only identify discrepancies but investigate the source of the issue. A successful candidate will be well accomplished in balance sheet reconciliations ideally within a manufacturing background and although it is not required the ideal candidate would be a French speaker.
Ideally you will –
- Be a part qualified Accountant or QBE (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) ideally from a manufacturing background
- Have previous experience within BOM, PCO process, PPV reports, clear down of scrap, sales and COGS reports and inventory analysis
- Have experience within inventory reporting and management, sales and margin reporting, and variance analysis
- Speak French at a conversational level
In return you will:
- Gain excellent experience working with an international business with potential travel opportunities
- Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment with ongoing support from the local team
- Have a varied workload within a challenging role
- Have to opportunity to lead on onto other projects within the business group
This Assistant Management Accountant position would be ideal for a finance interim to test their business and value-adding skills in an environment that will reward this type of success and use your ideas to ensure future success.