Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their new collaboration with a multi-national organisation based in the construction industry who are seeking to hire a talented Immediately Available Financial Accountant to add to their vibrant team in Birmingham City Centre. Our client has expanded at a fantastic rate in recent years, and they are looking to bring on an experienced Immediately Available Financial Accountant in order to bolster their already impressive team. They are looking for a charismatic and aspirational individual to showcase their brilliant ability in this role.
This organisation has become a stable within its industry, they have maintained their impressive reputation and seen consistent growth within the business year after year. Despite this, they still have a strong prioritisation on employee well-being and understand the importance of their workforce. They are always hoping to improve their facilities and benefits so that the overall employee satisfaction remains high. In this role, as a Financial Accountant you will completing tasks that include calculating taxes and preparing tax returns, analysing figures and existing systems and reporting back to your senior management and looking for inefficiencies as a way to reduce costs.
- To be immediately available or on a one week notice period, the organisation are looking for an individual who will hit the ground running.
- To have started studying an accounting qualification, whether it be ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- To have experience covering month end responsibilities, ideally to have completed tasks such as Accruals, Prepayments and Balance Sheet reconciliations yourself.
- To be aspirational and charismatic, this role involves presenting your findings to senior management and partners, this will require excellent interpersonal skills in order to succeed in this role.
You will receive
- A fantastic study support package, one that rivals even the more lucrative alternatives.
- The option to work in a hybrid style once you finish your probationary period.
- Exposure to senior management and senior duties, this will help increase your already impressive ability in this position.
- The opportunity to hit the ground running in a fantastic organisation, one that will look fantastic in your CV and will help you grow into this industry.
An established organisation are seeking to hire an Immediately Available Financial Accountant, they are keen to hire an individual with determination and talent, and are eager to reward their staff with a fantastic benefits package which includes an impressive study support contribution. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.