Mitchell Adam are delighted to announce their new collaboration with an established manufacturing organisation in Wolverhampton. This organisation is seeking an Immediately Available Finance Manager to join their team, as they have recently expanded their team and are hoping to bring on an individual with experience who can lead their team to success. Their offices are newly refurbished, and is within a short walk from Wolverhampton train station, and even includes on-site parking.
Our client has expanded at a rapid rate over the last few years, with demand for their services rocketing after they have became sole supplier to a world famous vehicle manufacturing organisation. Despite this, they have not forgotten their roots, they believe in employee well-being and they have a prioritisation on ensuring that their employees feel valued. They provide a fantastic benefits package which includes a free on site gym, but also the option to work in a hybrid style. As an Immediately Available Finance Manager, it is key that the successful candidate has experience in managing or supervising a small team, in this role there is a duty to supervise a team of six accounting professionals, a team of four completing transactional duties, with a team of two assisting with more senior tasks. As a Finance Manager in this organisation, you will be responsible for preparing monthly management accounts, and supervising and ensuring the team are progressing in a satisfactory manner.
- To be immediately available, or on a one week notice period. This role requires an individual who is eager to hit the ground running.
- To have experience supervising colleagues, ideally in a role where you are supervising at least three accounting professionals.
- To be resilient and patient, as this is a managerial position, you will at times be training new junior employees, sometimes this will be challenging so a level of patience and resilience is essential.
- To be charismatic and confident. You will have colleagues who are experienced in this position, but at times your colleagues may lean on your support. This will require a fantastic communication style in order to help assist your team.
You will Receive
- A fantastic opportunity to hit the ground running, and to start working in an organisation that has a brilliant social culture.
- The opportunity to work in a hybrid style once you have finished your probationary period.
- The chance to work closely with a team of aspirational accounting professionals, who will work hard in order to achieve the collective desired goal.
- A very fair and competitive salary, and a role that provides a brilliant opportunity for progression.
A rapidly expansive organisation are seeking an Immediately Available Finance Manager to join their team in Wolverhampton. They are looking for a candidate who has experienced managing a small team and is keen to hit the ground running. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.