Mitchell Adam are excited to announce a new collaboration with a Multinational Utilities organisation, this organisation have expanded their branch recently and they are looking to bring on a talented Immediately Available Credit Controller into their team in Birmingham. The office has free on-site parking and is a short walk from Snowhill and Jewellery Quarter train stations. They are looking to bring on one or two Credit Controllers in order to continue maintaining their low level of aged debt.
The organisation are globally recognised and are looking to bring on an individual who has a real passion for Credit Control. The successful candidate will be an individual who has a strong work ethic, and has the resilience to pick up the phone and collect debt even in difficult circumstances. The team you will be joining is full of experienced Credit Controllers who will help you when needed. Our client provides the best of both worlds, where you will be able to work for an organisation that will look fantastic on your CV, but will also ensure your efforts are recognised and rewarded, and you will not just be a name like in other global multi-national organisations.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- To have an excellent style of communication, as you will be relying on your interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- To be self-assured and confident in your collection abilities. They are looking for you to hit the ground running in this role as an Immediately Available Credit Controller.
- To have at least 6 months of experience in a Credit Control role, or to have at least 1 year of experience in an accounting role that involves collections.
You will receive
- The opportunity to start work immediately and gain experience working in an organisation of this magnitude.
- The chance to gain a permanent offer at the end of you time in this position.
- A very fair and competitive salary, one that comes with a generous benefits package.
- The exposure of working closely with the Credit manager, someone who will help increase your already impressive ability in this position.
A multi-national utilities organisation are looking to bring on an Immediately Available Credit Controller to their branch in Birmingham, they are looking for someone who can complete the role effectively, and also provide a fantastic customer service. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.