Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their new collaboration with a UK retail organisation who are based in Birmingham City Centre. This organisation are looking for an Immediately Available Credit Controller to join their team and hit the ground running. The client are ideally looking for a candidate with over one year of experience in a Credit Control or Collections position.
You will be working closely with your colleagues in this role, a team of experienced collection professionals. The team will assist you when needed and help you succeed in this role. The organisation are focused on bringing on a talented Immediately Available Credit Controller into their team, and they will make sure you enjoy your time in this position. You will be collecting via phone and email, interacting with small businesses and individuals and creating payment plans for customers.
- To have one year’s experience in a Credit Control or debt recovery position.
- Excellent communication skills are essential in this position, as you will be interacting with various internal and external stakeholders.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- A high level of resilience is key for this role, as you will need to be recovering debt from individuals and companies.
You will receive
- A very fair and competitive salary
- The chance to work in a team of like-minded professionals.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to senior duties and brush shoulders with senior management.
- The chance to work for an expansive organisation, one that is keen to train their staff to an expert level.
There is an opportunity here for an aspirational candidate to successfully gain the role of an Immediately Available Credit Controller. If you are aspirational about going further in this industry, this role is for you. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.