Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their newly found collaboration with an emerging organisation in the property sector. Our client has recently expanded and is looking to continue their expansion by adding an energetic Immediately Available Assistant Accountant into their team in Birmingham City Centre. This organisation is seeking an individual who is currently studying towards an accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
Our client has recently expanded and they are looking to continue their impressive rise. They accredit their success to their impressive social culture which they have maintained from their humble origins. They believe that employee satisfaction often results in successes for the organisation, because of this belief they provide a generous benefits package that includes the option to work in a hybrid, flexible style. In this position, the successful Immediately Available Assistant Accountant will be completing tasks that include assisting the Management Accountant, completing Accruals and Prepayments and conducting month and year end analysis. The organisation rarely hires from the outside into their senior management team, as they believe in internal progression. There are avenues for career progression for individuals who produce a high quality of work in this position.
- To be immediately available or on a one week notice period is essential in this position.
- To be currently studying or to have completed a number of exams in an Accounting Qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- To be confident, charismatic and professional as you will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders in this position.
- To have experience completing responsibilities such as Accruals, Prepayments and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
You Will Receive
- A brilliant opportunity for progression, as in this role you will have the opportunity to gain experience in senior duties, with avenues for promotions once you have settled in this position.
- The option to work in a hybrid style once you have finished your probationary period in this role.
- Exposure to senior duties and senior management, this close contact will improve your already impressive experience in this position.
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that will look fantastic on your CV, but will also care deeply about your enjoyment and satisfaction during your time in this role.
An expansive organisation in the property sector are seeking an Immediately Available Assistant Accountant to join their team in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for an individual who is currently studying or has partially studying a qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA and has exposure to month-end responsibilities.