Mitchell Adam are excited to announce the continuation of a longstanding partnership with a Multinational retail organisation, based in Birmingham City Centre. Our client is seeking an Immediately Available Accounts Assistant to bring into their vibrant team. Their branch has on-site parking and is a short walk from Jewellery Quarter train station.
They are seeking a charismatic and confident individual who has experience working in an accounting position.
Our client has developed their social working culture from the ground up, the successful candidate will reap the rewards of working for a large, globally recognised organisation, whilst also having the chance to work in a team in which your colleagues will ensure you are provided assistance whenever necessary. In this role you will be covering some aspects of purchase ledger responsibilities, but a major part is the credit control work that you will be completing in this position, confidence is essential in this position.
- To be immediately available, as this role is an Immediately Available Accounts Assistant.
- To have an excellent style of communication, this will be essential in completing this role to a high standard.
- To have a high level of confidence and ambition in this role, as you will be communicating with internal and external stakeholders in this position.
- To have the resilience to be able to chase lost revenue over the phone, and talk with customers and clients who may owe revenue.
You will receive
- The chance to work for an industry giant, an organisation that would look fantastic on your CV.
- A very fair and competitive salary, one that even comes with the chance to work in a hybrid style once you have passed your probationary stage.
- The opportunity to immediately start working in a new team, one that will help you improve on your already impressive existing abilities.
- Exposure to the senior manager, this close communication will ensure you will gain a unique experience in this accounting position.
A large retail organisation has decided to hire an Immediately Available Accounts Assistant due to their recent expansion. They are looking for someone who has existing experience in an accounting position, but the priority is an individual who has a fantastic communication style, and self-confidence in order to complete their duties effectively. This role will be filled quickly, apply if you are interested.