Mitchell Adam are eager to announce their continued collaboration with an established and successful multi-national organisation who operate in the property sector. This organisation has continued to exceed their targets year on year and are seeking to bring on a talented Immediately Available Accountant into their experienced and vibrant team in Birmingham City Centre. Their modern and sleek offices are located a short walk from Snowhill and New Street station, and there is on-site underground car parking for those who wish to drive into the office.
This organisation has grown its fantastic reputation for many years, for this reason they are seeking an individual who has the ability to act in a professional manner, and can represent the organisation to an impressive standard. Due to the size of the organisation, there are generous benefits and perks that come hand in hand with the role. To start with there is a hybrid style of working available once you have finished your probationary period, there are monthly trips to the offices around the country and there are even quarterly trips to their European and North American counterparts. This role is ideal for an individual with sky-high aspirations, as working in an organisation such as this one is a fantastic way to progress in your career. As an Immediately Available Accountant, you will be completing duties that includes Month-end and Year-end responsibilities, as well as working closely with senior management and preparing and presenting data in front of Senior Management and Non-Finance Directors.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period is essential, our client is seeking an individual who can hit the ground running.
- To be charismatic and professional, you will be representing the organisation and working closely with senior Management in this position.
- To be confident and detail oriented, this role requires an individual who has the capability to complete presentations in front of Senior Management and Directors, if you are confident, you will succeed in this position.
- To have experience completing responsibilities such as Accruals, Prepayments and Balance Sheet Reconciliations. It is also ideal that you have either started studying or are currently studying for an accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
You Will Receive
- A fantastic study support package, one that rivals even the most generous on the market.
- A great benefits package, one that includes subsidised health insurance and the option to work in a hybrid style.
- The opportunity to work for an established and respected organisation, one that will not only look fantastic on your CV, but will also open internal avenues for progression.
- The chance to gain exposure to senior duties, and to work closely with senior management, allowing you to gain brilliant experience in this position.
Our Client is looking for a talented Immediately Available Accountant to join their team in Birmingham City Centre, they are looking for an individual who possesses an impressive candour and ability, and is currently studying towards their desired accounting qualification. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.