Overview – Head of Finance Role
Is office culture important to you? Do you want to feel as though you are an important part of an ambitious team?
We have the pleasure of partnering with a Financial Services organisation that share the same values as Mitchell Adam as a business. They pride themselves on their professionalism and skill but still make time to make the work place fun, inclusive and engaging.
This Head of Finance role is fantastic opportunity for a versatile individual who enjoys spinning a few plates! You responsibilities will include; establishing financial policies, financial reporting, funding management, budget management.
You will play a vital role in the strategic decisions within the business as you provide performance analysis across contracts and driving cost reduction.
What is required
- You will be a fully qualified accountant by ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- Have experience working in a well- rounded role within an SME environment. Experience working within professional services would be highly advantageous.
- Be a strong and confident communicator. It is essential that you feel comfortable in a leadership role and liaising with individuals at all levels across the business.
- Be happy to come into the Birmingham city centre office regularly! While there is flexible working, the ideal candidate will enjoy being in and amongst it within the offices.
What you will receive
- Enjoy full autonomy within this role. You will work closely with the director of the organisation but will be number one within finance and will be trusted to run this operation as you see fit!
- Work for a fun and vibrant business that prides itself on employee satisfaction and well-being!
- Work for an impressive and growing SME organisation in a varied role. Enjoying future prospects as a result!
- You will never get bored!
If you are a Qualified Accountant who is looking for a Head of Finance role, this is not one to be missed!